This mess-free bird feeder craft is easy to make with the kids.
- Thread cereal Os onto pipe cleaners.
- Bend the pipe cleaners into a circle and twist the ends together.
- For a more finished look, tuck the ends back into the cereal.
- Make as many cereal hoops as desired and connect them to make a chain.
- Hang in the nearest tree—then watch the birds fly in for a treat!
“Real Crafts” are created for RAK by Bettijo B. Hirschi and Aimée Lowry, the Arizona moms behind the family-living blog PagingSupermom.com.