Cold play: 30 places to chill out in the ice and snow!
$6 price includes tax, postage, shipping and handling. Also in the December 2016 issue:
- Family Time holidays!
- Books that celebrate the magic of winter.
- Christmas in the spirit of Diwali.
- True gifts of the holiday season
- Is Santa bringing your tween a cell phone?
- The MISS Foundation: A lifeline to grieving families.
- My daughter’s Iraqi best friend: A journey toward understanding and outreach.
- Holiday baking with kids.
- Join Raising Arizona Kids and Families Giving Back to provide “Socks From Santa”
SUMMER SURVIVAL GUIDE: 30 tips for getting through the summer, including indoor play places, staycations, nighttime adventures, “doing Disneyland” tips and more.Add to cart
ARIZONA’S CHILDREN: Gilbert couple Becki and Brett MacLay always knew they wanted a lively household. When they became foster parents, that’s exactly what they got.
On our cover: Phoenix Municipal Court Judge Cynthia Gonzales and daughter Winter Warnicke (12) at the Arizona Cactus-Pine Girl Scouts new Parson’s Leadership Center.Add to cart
As director of the Arizona Department of Health Services, Dr. Cara Christ promotes vaccinations, healthy habits and the state’s new Infants to Work Program.Add to cart
Day and overnight SUMMER CAMPS: Find day camps that meet every interest, from horseback riding to theatrical performance, sports and STEM/STEAM themes. Plus overnight camps in Arizona and beyond that celebrate the great outdoors or build science and technology skills.Add to cart
Girl Power: 13-year-old entrepreneur Aleena Valdez is ready to change the world.Add to cart
20 ideas to help families get active in the new yearAdd to cart