Raising Arizona Kids magazine’s February 2018 issue features an article on “Teaching mindfulness: A movement is growing that aims to teach kids to better understand and control their emotions.”
$6 price includes tax, postage, shipping and handling. Also in the February 2018 issue:
- Love in the time of kholera: Children’s books about love and kindness, and why they’re so important in these uncivil times.
- Easy family meals: Weekday meals don’t have to be fancy. Longtime food writer Karen Fernau shares nine simple ways to feed your family good food fast.
- 5 questions with foster care expert Paul Davis
- Sea STAR program offers dolphin-assisted therapy
- A conversation with David Hallberg
Want to read the magazine right now? View our digital edition.