ARIZONA’S CHILDREN: Gilbert couple Becki and Brett MacLay always knew they wanted a lively household. When they became foster parents, that’s exactly what they got.
On our cover: Phoenix Municipal Court Judge Cynthia Gonzales and daughter Winter Warnicke (12) at the Arizona Cactus-Pine Girl Scouts new Parson’s Leadership Center.
$6 price includes tax, postage, shipping and handling. Also in the May 2017 issue:
- Joy Bus Diner feeds body and soul: Jennifer Caraway helps cancer patients fight disease with home-cooked, delivered meals paid for with proceeds from her nonprofit Phoenix diner.
- “She is my superhero.” What six Valley kids want their moms to know for Mother’s Day.
- Kathleen Buckstaff’s new book tackles teen sexuality, boundaries, trauma and healing
- Girl Scouts celebrate new Parsons Leadership Center
- At-home volunteering: Heat-relief sacks help Arizona’s homeless
- May events for families celebrate mothers, teachers, comics and peaches!