- This event has passed.
A COVID-19 Panel Discussion with Special Education Directors Statewide
Tuesday, May 5, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFREE
Special Education Directors from across the state will be participating in a facilitated online discussion with staff from Raising Special Kids a nonprofit that offers support and resources to families raising children with special needs. 3-4pm Tuesday, May 5. Free. Register to attend online.
- Tina Kauffmann, AZCEC member, AZCASE Treasurer, and Director of Exceptional Students and Early Learning in the Littleton Elementary School District
- Alissa Krantz, President of the Arizona Council for Administrators of Special Education, and Director of Special Education in the Glendale Union High School District (urban Maricopa County)
- Dr. Trish Alley, President-Elect of the Arizona Council for Exceptional Students, and Director of Special Education in the Cottonwood-Oak Creek School District (rural Yavapai County)
- Maria Rosetti, Past-President of the Arizona Council for Administrators of Special Education, and Director of Special Education in the Maricopa Unified School District (rural Pinal County)
- Pat Blanton, President of Special Education Administrators of Arizona and Director of Special Education in the Murphy Elementary School District (urban inner city Maricopa County)
- Heidi Sinkovic, Director of Special Education for The Leona Group Charter Schools