Interested in joining the Raising Arizona Kids family?
Media Sales Account Executive
Raising Arizona Kids magazine is seeking a go-getter sales professional to grow our media sales. We offer a broad, expanding portfolio of print and digital media advertising products as well as several special events. And you’ll be backed by the power of our 30-year-old brand reaching more than 160,000 local families per month. Our ideal candidate is motivated to build a high-performing book of business. The position is commission-based in a highly flexible work environment. Work wherever and however, as long as you deliver! We’re committed to your success with start-up and ongoing support. You’ll receive an initial base of leads to build out along with ongoing marketing tools, programs and innovative digital campaigns.
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of prospective advertising clients.
- Win new advertising clients and grow relationships with existing clients.
- Pitch and upsell a variety of advertising products, including print ads, digital formats and events.
- Set follow-up appointments and regular account meetings to keep clients aware of latest developments
- Create and manage client advertising contracts and schedules.
- Coordinate effectively with production team members.
- Work flexibly from home, managed against expectations for effort and performance.
- Reach agreed upon sales targets against deadlines.
- Full-time work schedule is preferred but will consider rock star part-timers! You’ll make your own hours.
- Local travel to meet with clients as needed.
- Two years of successful sales experience with media sales preferable
- Highly motivated self-starter with dedicated persistence throughout the sales cycle
- Expertise in prospecting, generating new business and upselling
- Ability to sell individual products as well as bundled solutions into clients’ marketing plans and budgets
- Focus on unparalleled service as well as client needs
- Strong work ethic and willing to go the extra mile when needed
- Excellent planning skills, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Thrive in an informal, collaborative and deadline-driven environment
- Familiarity with working in a CRM platform tool
- BA in marketing or business desirable
Send a resume and reasons for your interest in this position to email@example.com.