PHOENIX – Las Noches de las Luminarias
Desert Botanical Garden
1201 N. Galvin Parkway
Phoenix, AZ 85008
Las Noches de las Luminarias (select dates Nov. 27-Dec. 31). Desert Botanical Garden comes to life with more than 8,000 luminarias and thousands of twinkling lights. 5:30-10:30 p.m. Nov. 27-28 and Dec. 11-13, 17-23, 26-31. $29.95 and up; $10.95 for ages 3-12, free for ages 2 and younger. Desert Botanical Garden, 1201 N. Galvin Parkway, Phoenix. 480-481-8188 or dbg.org
New this year:
- Face masks are required for all guests over the age of 6.
- Visitors will be asked to keep at least 6 feet of distance from those not in your party.
- All music will be pre-recorded sounds of the holiday season and southwest due to capacity restrictions of venues and trails.
- Guests can capture memories of their evening at the Garden with a touchless, complimentary virtual photo booth experience with options of photos, GIFs or Boomerangs.
- On Monday, Dec. 21 (Winter Solstice), a Silent Night at Luminaria will be held. Walk the luminaria-lit trails of the Garden for an evening of self-reflection and rejuvenation, with no live or recorded music.