Scottsdale Civic Center Park
3939 N. Drinkwater Blvd.
Sunday A’Fair. Grab your picnic basket and enjoy a free outdoor concert in Scottsdale Civic Center Park by top Arizona musicians. Plus, an arts-and-crafts market, kids activities and free docent-led tours of the sculptures in the park. Bring blankets or lawn chairs. Noon to 4 p.m. Sundays: Jan. 12, 19 and 26; Feb. 16 and 23; March 1, 8, 22 and 29. Free. Scottsdale Civic Center Park, 3939 N. Drinkwater Blvd., Scottsdale. 480-499-8587 or scottsdaleperformingarts.org
- Jan. 12 - Miguel Melgoza, noon to 1:30 p.m. and Whitney Jones, 2–4 p.m.
- Jan. 19 - HopiToWa, noon to 1:30 p.m. and Darryl Tonemah, 2–4 p.m.
- Jan. 26 - Holly Pyle Trio, noon to 1:30 p.m. and Scattered Melodies, 2–4 p.m.
- Feb. 16 - Mariachi Juvenil de Mi Tierra from noon to 1:30 p.m. and The Lucky Band from 2–4 p.m.
- Feb. 23 - Jimmy Pines & Washboard Jere from noon to 1:30 p.m. and Pick & Holler from 2–4 p.m.
- Mar. 1 - Benjamin Cortez Band, noon to 1:30 p.m. and Cold Shot and the Hurricane Horns from 2-4 p.m.
- Mar. 8 - Rising Sun Daughter, noon to 1:30 p.m. and The Senators from 2-4 p.m.
- Mar. 22 - Lelea Fonua, noon to 1:30 p.m. and Hot House Orchids, 2-4 p.m.
- Mar. 29 - The Tumbleweeds, noon to 1:30 p.m. and The Haymarket Squares from 2-4 p.m.