If your children don’t mind getting their hands dirty, work together to create this delightfully disgusting slime.
- Empty a four-ounce bottle of school glue into a bowl.
- Fill the empty bottle with warm water, shake and pour out into the bowl.
- Color the slime by mixing in two tablespoons of acrylic craft paint or eight to 10 drops of food coloring.
- Stir in 1/3 cup liquid starch (like the Sta-Flo brand found with ironing supplies at the grocery store).
Stirring will thicken the mixture and create spooky, oozing, slippery slime.
This craft was created for RAK by Bettijo B. Hirschi and Aimée Lowry, the Arizona moms behind the family-living blog PagingSupermom.com. It first appeared in print in 2014.
- Halloween events in metro Phoenix
- Upcycled Science: How to make a musical instrument
- Make your own moveable books and cards