April 22nd is officially Earth Day. While we should be celebrating Earth every day,
it’s a good time to check out some online resources, activities and events to explore our planet.
- Go on an online safari at NatGeo@Home
- Have a family movie night featuring some earth-friendly films
- Learn to draw animals from Disney and National Geographic
- Discover the mysteries of our planet with Mystery Doug
- Check out the 3-day online event, Earth Day 2020, streaming music, yoga classes, stories, discussions and more
- Join the 22-day Earth Day Challenge which includes creating, composting, recycling and more